Friday, April 25, 2014





Really I haven't one page especial, but youtube is for me a  great tool. because in this page I can watch videos about sport, Always, for not say everyday I am checking videos, mainly workout. Workout of athletes and fitness people, because I have great knowledge about fitness, everything I learned as an autodidact, 
If I wanted to be physical trainer. Usually I watch videos about healthy eating,  routines and motivational videos, motivational videos because there is a time in the that body unresponsive then the mind should do the job. 
Generally I watch vídeos of the brazilian women fitness, because in my opinión they have best physical condition  and the workouts are strong and give good results. I also like to watch music videos while training, and thus be energetically. Energy, motivation and concentration are key elements in sports, not to surrender, not to decay face of adversity. Motivation is essential not only in sports but in everything we do, so here I leave the link of a video that I really like :) 
I hope you like!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyE3C93z1Wo


2 comments:

  1. Youtube is very useful and funny, I also use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree sports are so important. It would be fantastic if people realized at your age how relevant it is. Not only for the body but for the soul.

    ReplyDelete