Monday, May 5, 2014




Today I will speak about social injustice maybe it's a deep subject, however it is a phrase that I live and I feel closer than ever.  The children´s of my country are different, but not for being a human being, are different because they come from a rich family and other poor families, in my country poor children have poor education, have poor health. Poor children of my country not only face difficulties as hunger and cold, and problems at home, the state brings more problems, not provide security.
Against this I wish I had a magic wand and give more to those who have less, because the poor  not only have poor economic condition, also does not receive the love and care necessary,

The state should ensure all our children, care for the rights should that even assure our children the right to dream, to live, to feel happiness at some point in their lives are not violated. But I think only someone who is poor, only those who were poor, can to change this situation, so I think the state will not do nothing, because it is the elite that has power in this country, unfortunately, these are not going to Sotero del Río , or San Jose, or those who take the Transantiago, or those who studied in the A 411.

3 comments:

  1. They will do something... they'll give more and more space to the businessman and their companies!!! Because they're in the business too and they are the only ones protected by the government and its laws, sad but true :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Alynne, good coment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you gonna talk about specific class?

    ReplyDelete