Friday, May 9, 2014



Psychological Benefits Of Physical Activity In Old Age






In my next presentation I will speak about sport and old age. Principality I will speak this topic because I think that old age is a important phenomenon that affect all world, and also because sport and health are subjects that interest me.
Aging is a complex process involving many variables, such as genetic factors, lifestyles and physical illnesses, that interact with each other as old age influence live.
One of the major complications presented by the elderly, are the functional difficulties as these not being in good physical condition, with complications to perform everyday activities, mainly lose the capacity for autonomy.This difficulty eventually ends up affecting mental health of people, the disabled and feel little self.

In my next presentation I will speak, major diseases that affecting senior citizen, a litle social context, I will speak about happens in Chile with the senior citizen, olso phychological benefits, for example anxiety reduction, greater emotional estability,  and I will say what sport can practice the senior citizen, for example benefits of practicing swimming in old age.

I hope you like my next presentation, see you next friday ;)

3 comments:

  1. Is very important the relationship between mental health and sports. I think this is a great topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good topic! I hope still doing sports being old

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky in your presentation, know that is very important "sport and old age" and that the people not preocupe the this topic. lucky alyne =)

    ReplyDelete