Wednesday, August 27, 2014





At first moment I did wanted to be personal trainer, but my family not wanted, however this profession is still a dream for me. In this moment I study psychology for the "cupo equidad", is a great oportunity. I prefer psychology because, principally for the fieldwork, where I met many reality, many person, diferent person, and many place that made me feel important, and that I should do something for people.My carrer is very interesting because to study “ser humano” su forma de pensar y actuar. The topic important in psychology for me is,  violation of rights, in the infancy. Many children in our country are violated, and they suffer, and I want work with they, and help, principally in the population, because I am interesed the popular education, I think that this is good suport for the childrens, altogether with sport. This is related to communitary psychology, which my fauvorite subject.

And Why university of Chile? Because is a university with prestige, is diverse and values diversity, teachers are understanding, the staff are friendly. In conlusion I think  that choose well.

2 comments:

  1. I study psychology too and think that psychology is a very interesting career like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! I also enter for to the University for the “Cupo Equidad”. Psychology went a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete