Friday, September 12, 2014





In this time I will speak about my holidays. Generally I do not usually go on holidays, however 2010 I went with my parents to Bahía Inglesa. This is a beach located in the third region of Chile, "Atacama".



Bahía Inglesa seems caribbean, because it has white and soft  sand, and its waters are crystal. In this ocassion I went with my parents, we stayed is a house, near the beach . restaurants and shops. Every day we went to beach, but we were five days, because this beach is expensive. Then I went to "Tongoy", located in the fourth region of "Coquimbo", in this place are the best seafood, especially the best "locos". The patties of seafood with cheese are delicious, I think I ate every day. When I was in Tongoy, I went to go different places, Serena, Coquimbo, Valle del Elqui, Andacollo and Vicuña, to know these places in company of my parents was something unforgettable, because we met beautiful places, we taste delicious foods, we shared family, and the best...we forget Santiago, we rest. 
After meeting these beautiful places, I want to continue touring the north of my country, I want to meet Antofagasta, Arica and Iquique. principally by the weather, and for the peaple, they are warm and welcoming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment