Wednesday, November 12, 2014










I have been in English one , English two, English three and now, in English four, then I have much experience in this topic jajaja. My experience of English class in the University, was good. In the first place, teachers, are simpathetic, friendly and very understanding, for this reasons the English class are bearable, because this class, always are in bad time, are lengthy, generally a friday, then, after a hard week, is very difficult that this class funny. It is therefore my recommendation is to create new schedule, to create schedule more adaptable. 
The activity in my opinion, are varied, include listening, include to write in a blog, and include to speack with different classmate. Especially the use of blog in my opinion, is very useful, because you can learn words, vocabulary, and English grammar, also the topic the blog are very interesting, for example, free time, favorite sport or food, or music, and important topic, for example environment and future job. 

My experience was good, because I feel that I learned, maybe not both, because I am realistic, lack agreement and time, but my progress is good, because I am using the word in English in different context, principally in conversation with my boyfriend, also I read the adversiting in English, but most have improved is writing through the use of blog. Also I used the English translation of articles for other classes, for example in neuropsychology. For this reason I think that English in the university is very important, to learn more,   I though it was very difficult to learn English, is important and necessary. 


2 comments:

  1. I hope that you can improve your English in the future. Good luck in the knowledge way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will succeed. We are going to English.

    ReplyDelete