Wednesday, November 5, 2014






The 2014 has been a great year, because I have had different opportuny for grow as a person, principally in the university. 


In this year I have had many posibility to be happy, and for that I thank to life, as Violeta Parra. 

In the firt place my family has been healthy, my mother in this year began making sport, and both have carefully feeding.  Also my brother has had many and good job. 
I thinking in my situation, I believe that in the university I did well, also in plane sport, managed to reach my goals. In this moment I am very happy because is the find of 2014, and I thin that I learn many in the university principally about the favourite topic, for example, childhood, public policy and violations. 

In fact in the next year I began do my practice and memory about chilhood, and othe new good is that I am participate of investigation in the university, for this I am feeling very important, because I think that in one form or another I am contributing to my country, especially children.

Respect the my relationship and my friend, I fell full of love, because I have been very good with my boyfriend, we have traveled together, and in this moment we have many dream and proyect for the futur. Also I have know different person, who are now my friend, especially in the gym.  It has entered new and beautiful people in my life, so I thank God. However the bad, is that I had feel dejected in different moment this year, but are things of life. 

I have a great challenge, "English", really for me English is very difficult, and I need to pass, because for me is a challenge, and I need to pass for carry on with goal, and I must continue my aspirations in sport. But the life full of challenge and opportunities. 





4 comments:

  1. hope you do very well in your practice and memory, good luck! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel happy for you. I hope to you can follow your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great year full of happiness :) and hope you can overcome all those obstacles like English, are you made it ;)

    ReplyDelete