Friday, June 13, 2014


At firts  moment I wanted study personal trainer, but my mother and my family not wanted, however this career is still a dream for me. I got a psychology for a oportunity, because I intered at university acroos "cupo equidad", and so I can prefer between psychology, sociology or anthropology. and I prefered psychology, in the firt place because is a career very interesting, short, and with many workplace. However in the way I have loved this career, principally for the fieldwork, where I met many reality, many person, diferent person, and many place that made me feel important, and that I should do something for people. 
The topic important in psychology for me is,  violation of rights, in the infancy. Many children in our country are violated, and they suffer, and I want work with they, and help, principally in the population, because I am interesed the populas education, I think that this is good suport for the childrens, altogether with sport. This is related to communitary psychology, which is my favorite subject  
For manage this, I must be percevering, and tolerate adversity, but principally to want to help of childrens, believe in the them and their potencial. 
Today I can say I love my career, I feel that contributed to Chile, and I am happy. 


3 comments:

  1. feel that you can help people and especially defenseless children must be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popular education is very interesting and novel, follows that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post make me think in sports psychology

    ReplyDelete