Friday, June 6, 2014




       I like the sport, however I think that now, in this moment of my life, I need practice activity associated with relaxation. Because I am very stressed for the university and load academic also personal problem; so I want to learn some relaxation technique. I would choose "Mindfulness". Mindfulness is a oriental technique, Budista. Mindfulness is a technique to relax, generate aceptance, reduce stress  level,  reduce anxiety, and depression. For these reason is that I want to learn Mindfulness. 


However as you know I like the sport, then I prefer to learn a new sport, for example swimming. I did swiming lesson, but was short, I did not learn everything I wanted. I want learn swim backstroke. Swimming is good sport, because it work every body, is good an aerobic activity, also reduce stress level, and anxiety. 



I like the latin dance, I like the latin music, for example, bachata, salsa and merengue, is for this, that I want to learn bachata dance, but with my boyfriend. This dance is very sensual, and entertaining. Also classes are expensive, and are given in many places. 

I can finally say, I want to learn many many things, hopelly never stop learning, I want to be a complete woman. 


2 comments:

  1. We are connect, also I 'd like to learn more about meditation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latin dances are very entertaining! I think dancing is a good way to relajarce

    ReplyDelete