Friday, June 27, 2014



     



 Is very dificult for my to write in English, but to have a blogs it was very entertainig, because I can write about many topic, principally about sport, that is my favorite topic. For example I spoke the psychological benefist. Then to have blogs was good experience. In my opinion to have blogs personally I served me for improved the ability to work in English, because I had write in english every friday, and to use many word, and deal many diferent topic, in consequence I think that I improve.And in the future I would the topics were choose by the students, because sometimes the topic are tedious, however they are other that are very enternainig for example the topic "favorite food". 
Respect to the negative, is difficult to think about negative aspect, because always I have found it difficult english, but I have say the negative aspect, could be "the coment", because sometimes I had to do a lot, and sometimes I did not that writing my classmates. 
I would like to continue with my blogs, but this time to write more about sport and community, principally about "popular education", use the sport in the popular education. Also I never stop writing about what I feel, and what I see daily. 
In conclution to have blogs, is good experience :) 

3 comments:

  1. I understand you much, because for me writing in English is also a great challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me, write in english is very difficult too!

    ReplyDelete