Wednesday, October 22, 2014



  HOW GREEN ARE YOU?





I think that people lear about practices principally in the school, because it is the first approach of caring for nature. according to my experience, because it was at the school where I first heard about these topic. For example, I remember when I had to look for one week at a vean, I I had to look after it, add water and put it in the sun. Also I remember that I Iearned  to make compost. For these reasons I think that people learn in the school about environment.

Really I have not incorporate the recycling in my life, what more do is sort products, for example when there are dumpsters for cardboard, there made ​​milk cartons, but nothing more.
The truth is I've always preferred walking or running, before riding in a car or minibus, this fact I like I like roller blading in the street, I think that good form to help the world.
I never I have never supported an organization of this type, because  I've never taken seriously this issue. However I would like to  work with children, this topic, but I have to learn me more, for to do more.

I think we lack information in santiago, because when we informed and see the reality of the environment, we will do more to improve our quality of life, maybe a good idea, environmental workshops. 



1 comment:

  1. I also think it's a good idea, to do workshops about caring for the environment, because it helps build awareness and educate people on this topic :)

    ReplyDelete