Wednesday, October 15, 2014




In this photo "Tía Alicia" co founder population Victory and creator of the popular education in this population.

I went to a popular school, wich  is located in "The Victoria", in the commune Pedro Aguirre Cerda. In this place, there were children and adolescents, also there were chilean children and haitian children. There were two popular educators, Katy and Veronica. 
In this place the victoria children learn different things, for example, history of community, they make cooking workshops, mandala workshops, reiki workshops, silkscreen workshops, and reading workshops. And the friday all children plays sport.
I had to help in the different activities, and should teach things in the activities, for example in the cooking workschops, teach fractions, the simple form, deliver fuctionally to the activity, a activity that we do every day such as cooking. However the most important of these instances was to contain children, listen to the problem and talk to them. 
The principal problems was access, because I was for way, and other difficulty was approach to children, to be someone unknown to them, but was a matter of time, because after we create strong bonds. 
The best was the relationchips with the children, principally with de haitian children, even remember, and with fondly. Also I had every good working relationship with my colleagues, I learned a lot from them. 

In conclution this experience was the best, I learned, and I think I have become a better person. 

2 comments:

  1. Uiiiiii She is a community psychologist. The experiences in the school are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the popular school school in "The Victoria" is very good, "La Tía Alicia" is a wonderfull woman.

    ReplyDelete